Smash or pass youtubers
A game to assess concepts although, in this case, to rate youtubers. That’s what all this Smash or Pass is all about, an app that offers us this simple pastime in which you just have to swipe left or right, as if it were Tinder, to say if the character that appears is cool or not.
Who’s the best youtuber?
In this era in which youtubers and vloggers are mass media stars, they are also the stars of this app that shows us photos of each one of them, being up to the user to decide whether he likes them or not. It could be classified within the category of trivia games, although its gameplay is quite rudimentary.
Choose your favorite youtuber.
These are its main features and functions:
- Swipe left or right depending on how you feel about each character.
- Real-time results sent by other players.
- Collaborate by sending your own images for the quiz.
- Share questions and challenge your friends.
- As you advance you’ll come across new settings to play on.
Rate PewDiePie, SSSniperWolf, iJustine… What about ElRubius?
You can compare your rating to the rest of online results so that you can know if your love or hate towards these video streaming celebrities is shared by the rest of the Internet community.
- Requires Android 4.0.3 or above.
- Offers in-app purchases.